Prepare by February to record your service project
Your service project should align with your talents and interests. You have the responsibility of choosing and participating in the project;
You are held accountable to record/reporting your hours through accountable report.
Generally projects should:
- steer away from activities that directly benefit your family
- service projects done for financial gain
- service deadlines must be met
- ISP doesn't have to be completed alone
- Adult's signature is required for service
- ISP must be approved by teacher advisors
- A delegate of the group will keep track of the hours
- check out www.njhs.us/ideas to build IDEAS for service.
Hours of community service will be rewarded with cords at graduation.